As per GGSIPU’s Notice No. FNo.IPU-7/Online Counselling/ 2017-18/22449 dated 21/7/17 “Regarding Reporting of candidates to the allotted institute/college after Round 03 and Sliding Round” will now be held from 24/7/2017 (10 am to 5 pm) to 26/07/2017 (10 am to 5 pm)
Inconvenience is regretted.
ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18
ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18
Admission in BA(JMC) will be based on the merit of the candidate drawn on the basis of CET-2017.
Please bring the documents listed below:
1. CET Admit Card (Original) (Incase of loss of Admit Card bring a copy of FIR lodged for the same)
2. Printout of the Registration Form
3. Allotment Letter, Preference Sheet & Admission Slip(in case of spot/college change)
4. Academic Fee Receipt of Part payment of Rs 40,000/-
5. All Original Marksheet of qualifying Examination (12std )
6. 12th pass certificate/12th pass provisional certificate (Original)
7. Proof of Date of Birth (Secondary School Certificate )
8. Reservation Certificate, as per requirement, for candidates seeking admission in Reserved Category.
9. Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the qualifying examination has been passed or from Gazetted Officer. (Original)
10. Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner holding a degree not lower than MBBS in the format as given in Appendix 6 in Part E of Admission Brochure. (Original)
11. Ten Passport size photographs.
Note : All above documents are required for making your file – Original and two sets of self attested photocopies.
FEE APPLICABLE FOR BA(JMC) 2017-18 BATCH XVIII (IN CASE OF CHANGE OF COLLEGE/INSTITUTION)
1) Tuition Fee Rs. 61,100.00
2) University Fee Rs. 12,000.00
3) Student Activity Fee Rs. 1,000.00
4) Security Deposit Rs. 5,000.00 (Refundable)
Total Rs. 79,100.00
Deposited at University Rs. 40,000.00
Net payable Amount Rs. 39100.00
Fee payable through Demand Draft in favour of MBICEM, payable at Delhi
For all programmes for which CET has been conducted, the University will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category based on marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test conducted by the University i.e. CET 2017. The result of all the candidates who appeared in CET 2017 will be displayed on the University’s website (www.ipu.ac.in) on the specified dates for each test.
No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates in this regard.
Eligibility for Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication), BA(JMC)
Pass in 12th class of 10+2 pattern or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must have also passed English as a subject. **
** Information as per reference to GGSIP University brochure 2017.
Note : All Information is Subject to change According to GGSIPUniversity /UGC/Bar Council Rules & Regulations.
For Further Information Visit : www.ipu.ac.in